Dr. Amita Nayyar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amita Nayyar?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Amita Nayyar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2014

Great doctor.

I really enjoy seeing Dr. Nayyar. She seems to be able to get to the root of your problems quickly and has really helped me. I would definitely recommend her.

January 22nd, 2014

Exceptional Physician

I am a patient with PTSD from long-term childhood sexual assault, requiring treatment for many years, involving seversl dotors, therapists, & medications. Dr. Nayyar has to be the very best I have ever seen. Karen, the office manager, is ALWAYS kind and helpful in all my dealings with her. Never have I found Karen to be rude. As for the noise machine, any time you seek treatment in mental health, because of the very personl nature of the work, they always have a noise machine that sits OUTSIDE the door in order to mask any conversations going on inside. Does the doctor type on her computer as she talks with you? Yes she does. However, Dr. Nayyar does ask each patient at the first visit, if they are okay with her typing as you talk--it's up to the patient to accept or decline. Additionally, because have Multiple Sclerosis, I find it helpful that the doctor is also trained in Neuro-Psychiatry. I would feel very comfortable having Dr. Nayyar treat anyone in my family, including my children and my grandchildren. You can't go wrong by seeking care with Dr. Nayyar.

August 3rd, 2011

Caring, Encouraging, Helpful and a Joy to talk to. Highly recommend for Adult ADHD diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Nayyar has a very warm, encouraging, understanding and caring bedside manner and takes the time to listen & talk. And yes, while sometimes you do wait, I don't mind as I know she is giving her Patients the time they need like she does for me. She was able to diagnose my Adult ADHD and I like her cautious and gradual approach to treating with medication as well as offering very insightful & helpful tips & suggestions on non medicated ways to deal with the condition. I realize now how difficult it is to find Drs. who are not specifically Child Psychologist to diagnose & treat Adult ADHD. I wish there were more like her and that I could have crossed paths with someone like her a long time ago.

November 11th, 2010

Not Happy

Doctor is rude. She types on her laptop the entire session and has a noise machine you have to yell over when you're in her office. Office manager Karen is rude as well. She is constantly in a power struggle with patients. I don't see Dr. Nayyar anymore.

November 8th, 2010

THE BEST IN HER FIELD

I HAVE SEEN MANY DRS., THERAPISTS ETC OVER THE PAST 25 YEARS. DR NAYYAR IS AN AMAZING PHYSICIAN WHO REALLY TAKES TIME TO HEAR HER PTS AND IS WILLING TO WORK WITH THEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR OPTIMAL LEVEL OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND HER MORE HIGHLY. I PAY HER OUT OF POCKET AS MY CURRENT INSURACE IS ONE SHE DOES NOT PARTICIPATE WITH THAT IS HOE HIGHLY I THINK OF HER. SHE DOES OCCASIONALLY RUN OVER BUT THAT IS BECAUSE SHE WILL GIVE YOU HER UNDIVIDED ATTENTION IN ORDER TO HELP YOU SO I DO NOT REALLY MIND WAITING FOR HER

March 10th, 2010

Opinion of professional services provided by Dr. Nayyar

professional

January 8th, 2010

Wonderful Dr., concerned about patient care, takes time with patients and very wise. She actually spends time with you if needed to help get you on the best medical path for your issues. NOT the typical Psych doc!! Karen-office manager is also very good!

January 25th, 2017