Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amita Parikh
Dr. Amita Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA, with another office in Lawrenceville, GA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Gwinnett Women's Pavilion, Rex Healthcare and Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. Dr. Parikh has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amita Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amita Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Pamela Erdman
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Stone Mountain, GA 1.16 mi32
Dr. Daniel Henson
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Lawrenceville, GA 1.40 mi34