A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Patnaik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Patnaik, FRCP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patnaik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Patnaik FRCP and MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amita Patnaik practice?
- Dr. Amita Patnaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Patnaik practices Medical Oncology and Surgical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Oncologists.