A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Patnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Patnaik, FRCP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patnaik graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Patnaik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patnaik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans