A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Shah, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Rajendra Shah MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amita R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Amita Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Shah practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.