A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amita Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amita Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Sharma practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Primary Care Doctors and Hayward Radiologists.