A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amita Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amita Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Sharma practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians and Hayward Radiologists.