A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amita Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amita Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amita Sharma practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA and Boston, MA.
See Hayward Family Physicians and Hayward Radiologists.