A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Shetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Shetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shetty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Sadashiv Shetty MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amita S. Shetty practice?
- Dr. Amita Shetty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amita Shetty practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC and Lumberton, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Sleep Medicine Doctors.