A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Amita Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Talati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Talati, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Talati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans