A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Talati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talati
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Talati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Talati, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Talati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Naresh Talati MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amita N. Talati practice?
- Dr. Amita Talati has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Talati practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Psychiatrists and Voorhees Neurologists.