A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Amita Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Talati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Talati, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Talati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Naresh Talati MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amita N. Talati practice?
- Dr. Amita Talati has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Talati practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Psychiatrists, Voorhees Geriatric Doctors, and Voorhees Neurologists.