A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Thakkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita H Thakkar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amita H. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Amita Thakkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amita Thakkar practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.