A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Chak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabh Chak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chak graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amitabh Chak practice?
Dr. Amitabh Chak practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.