A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Chak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabh Chak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabh Chak, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chak graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh Chak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh Chak practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Chak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amitabh Chak practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.