Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
1947 N Founders Cir
Wichita, KS 67206
316-689-9919
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  What a joke  |  show details
by Jenny Chamberlain on Jul 2nd, 2013

I recently went along with a friend to visit Dr. Goel. She has RSD and has been diagnosed by several people. She was sent to him for PAIN MANAGEMENT. He refused to give her anything for pain or anything to help her sleep. He said he didn't prescribe narcotics. Hm...he is a pain management doctor, isn't he? He gave her two Stellate Ganglion block shots in her neck for the pain. She unfortunately did not receive any relief from the shots. It's as if he doesn't believe her? I spoke up today after he said she needed to see a psychiatrist. "Do you think this is in her head?" It appears as if he knows basically nothing about RSD. This is a time sensitive matter and she's going nowhere with this guy. I saw him about ten years ago after a back accident and he treated me the same way. Told me to see a shrink. He has no compassion. I just can't wrap my mind around a PAIN MANAGEMENT doctor not giving the correct medication to someone diagnosed with a lifelong debilitating disability. He's a jerk.

|  wonderful doc  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

Dr Goel has always been great with me. Very professional, excellent technique with procedures. I highly recommend him as a pain management doctor

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2009

helped with my back pain