Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Still in pain show details Still in pain
by Jane doe on Sep 18th, 2016

His.diagnosis injection test are the worst pain felt ever ! He does not offer any alternative or suggestions for pain besides injections he never spends more than one 1 minute in the room with you his PA does it all.he will dismiss you if you ask for pain meds,even with a cronic.illness and will dismiss you if you state to him his injections.still leave you with pain after..basically worthless for pain management. .he will use you as a test dummie! For his PA's

by Ruth Stevenson on Feb 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Goel's for a number of years. I consider him as a excellent physician. He has always taken the time to talk with me and has treated me with the utmost respect and dignity. I would recommend Dr Goel to everyone. Thank you Dr Goel for the excellent care you have provided to me.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Laurie on Jan 27th, 2016

I have seen Dr Goel for many years as my pain management doctor. I have had several injections as well from him. I have always been very happy with him and his treatment. There is hardly any wait time. He has always been kind and willing to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend him.

Oct 15th, 2015

His injection made my pain worse. I went to see him, saw the PA instead who "spoke" with Dr. She came back and said that the dr can't help me! Now I'm going to see a real doctor, but it will take a week to get an appointment. Dr Goel is a joke. He can't help chronic pain.

Just Awfulo show details Just Awfulo
Apr 2nd, 2015

Just an awful man. He shouldn't be a doctor.

Mar 29th, 2015

Poor doctor.

Excellant care. show details Excellant care.
by Debbie Cenatiempo on Nov 10th, 2014

Dr. Goel has worked with me through multiple health issues. I have enjoyed the last few months pain free.His staff is wonderfully helpful and encouraging.

wonderful doc show details wonderful doc
Feb 4th, 2010

Dr Goel has always been great with me. Very professional, excellent technique with procedures. I highly recommend him as a pain management doctor

Oct 5th, 2009

helped with my back pain