Dr. Amitabh Goswami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amitabh Goswami?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Amitabh Goswami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

He is absolutely the BEST

Very caring and helpful.....seems to be extremely knowledgeable. Always there for you when he is needed.

May 15th, 2017

The Best

I have been to a lot of doctors in my life and Dr. Goswami ranks right at the top for his bed side manner. The office staff is very friendly and my wait time was just a few minutes. His ability to assess and treat the pain you are having is fantastic. My procedure went very smoothly and was painless and I feel great. I'm sure it will help my mobility for my golf swing, but as for my golf score, that is a whole other story : ) Thank you so much!!

May 1st, 2017

Pain Free

In have had lower back pain since 1964. I was referred to Dr Goswami. He first numbed the nerves in L3,4,5. I immediately had no pain. Two weeks later he cauterized the nerve ends so that it would be permanent. I AM FREE OF ALL BACK PAIN. I couldn't be happier. All other back specialists I had gone to said there was nothing they could do and always sent me to physical therapy. Nothing worked I AM FOREVER GREATFUL FOR FINDING DR. GOSWASI If you have back pain, GET A CONSULTATION with him .

April 28th, 2017

Dr. Goswami is the BEST!

I suffered with chronic back pain from 2009 until 2016 and then I found Dr. Goswami. He listens to me when I tell him where the pain in my back is and shows me what is causing it and what he can do to alleviate my pain. I highly recommend him to individuals who have spent their time listening to doctors that don't really know how to help you, but Dr.Goswami is an excellent Pain Management doctor.

October 7th, 2016

Policy & Procedure Administrator

Beside the fact that my pain has decreased by 80-90% Dr. Goswami is the kindest, down-to-earth physician I've ever met. He so nice and always takes as much times as is needed to answer all of your questions on concerns. He's never in a hurry. The staff is awesome as well. Very friendly and competent.

September 23rd, 2016

Best Doctor in Fresno!

Dr. G & his staff are the best in town, He has a great bed-side manner. He listens & always gives helpful feedback. Wouldn't trust anyone else to treat my back issues. The staff is also outstanding. Very helpful with prescriptions & insurance hassles. Would recommend him to anyone, and I do!

September 18th, 2016

Grateful for Dr. Goswami treating my pain. Severe scoliosis

August 25th, 2016

Pain Management treatment

I have never been treated so well and special as I was treated by Dr.Goswami and his incredible staff.

June 13th, 2016

Best pain doctor

Dr. Goswami is the kindest and most thoughtful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. His office is great and his staff is great. His pain treatments are the best.

June 6th, 2016

I received best treatment of Dr Gosswami. And He has a nice assistant; Ashley.

May 14th, 2016

The Best Physiatrist in the Valley

Dr. Goswami has given me my quality of life back. I came to him with serious neck and back pain. He was my second physiatrist, the other, who also has an office in Fresno, had completely failed to help me with my pain, other than put me on high, frequent doses of toxic pain killers. The other doctor spent almost no time with me during my appointments, treated me rudely, and didn't help resolve my pain. When I found Dr. Goswami, he literally gave me my life back. Doctor Goswami spends time with his patients, he is encouraging, informative, and aggressive with his treatments. I have lived a long time with terrible pain, but in 5 months, Dr. Goswami has completely changed all that! Anyone who lives with terrible back and neck pain knows how it affects every part of your life. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Goswami, you are an amazing doctor.

February 10th, 2016

Spine injury patient

Dr. Goswami is amazingly understanding, informative, and aggressive for treatment. I am a former Sierra Pacific Orthopedic work comp patient. I was injured in a serious auto accident. My SPOC pain management doctor refused to do peer to peer reviews w/ WC, and most of the requested treatments were denied. Dr. Goswami is aggressive with WC protocol and has been successful in getting my treatments approved. I highly recommend him for anyone with back or neck injuries. He treats his patients with compassion and follows through with appropriate therapies. He has greatly improved my quality of life.