Dr. Amitabh Goswami DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fresno, CA

4.7

October 7th, 2016
Policy & Procedure Administrator
Beside the fact that my pain has decreased by 80-90% Dr. Goswami is the kindest, down-to-earth physician I've ever met. He so nice and always takes as much times as is needed to answer all of your questions on concerns. He's never in a hurry. The staff is awesome as well. Very friendly and competent.

September 23rd, 2016
Best Doctor in Fresno!
Dr. G & his staff are the best in town, He has a great bed-side manner. He listens & always gives helpful feedback. Wouldn't trust anyone else to treat my back issues. The staff is also outstanding. Very helpful with prescriptions & insurance hassles. Would recommend him to anyone, and I do!

August 24th, 2016
Pain Management treatment
I have never been treated so well and special as I was treated by Dr.Goswami and his incredible staff.

August 24th, 2016
Pain Management treatment

June 13th, 2016
Best pain doctor
Dr. Goswami is the kindest and most thoughtful doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. His office is great and his staff is great. His pain treatments are the best.

June 13th, 2016
Best pain doctor

June 6th, 2016
I received best treatment of Dr Gosswami. And He has a nice assistant; Ashley.

June 6th, 2016
I received best treatment of Dr Gosswami. And He has a nice assistant; Ashley.

May 14th, 2016
The Best Physiatrist in the Valley
Dr. Goswami has given me my quality of life back. I came to him with serious neck and back pain. He was my second physiatrist, the other, who also has an office in Fresno, had completely failed to help me with my pain, other than put me on high, frequent doses of toxic pain killers. The other doctor spent almost no time with me during my appointments, treated me rudely, and didn't help resolve my pain. When I found Dr. Goswami, he literally gave me my life back. Doctor Goswami spends time with his patients, he is encouraging, informative, and aggressive with his treatments. I have lived a long time with terrible pain, but in 5 months, Dr. Goswami has completely changed all that! Anyone who lives with terrible back and neck pain knows how it affects every part of your life. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Dr. Goswami, you are an amazing doctor.

February 10th, 2016
Spine injury patient
Dr. Goswami is amazingly understanding, informative, and aggressive for treatment. I am a former Sierra Pacific Orthopedic work comp patient. I was injured in a serious auto accident. My SPOC pain management doctor refused to do peer to peer reviews w/ WC, and most of the requested treatments were denied. Dr. Goswami is aggressive with WC protocol and has been successful in getting my treatments approved. I highly recommend him for anyone with back or neck injuries. He treats his patients with compassion and follows through with appropriate therapies. He has greatly improved my quality of life.

February 10th, 2016
Spine injury patient

February 3rd, 2016
This review is for Dr. Goswami. I tried to give a review a minute ago and it went to another doctor. Dr. Goswami is wonderful. He is the nicest doctor I have ever known. My husband and I both go to him and would never go to any other....he is the BEST.