A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabh Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh Gupta MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh Gupta practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amitabh Gupta practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Miami, FL.
See Dallas Neurologists.