A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabh Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mathur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh Mohan Mathur MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh M. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amitabh Mathur practices Anesthesiology near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA.
See Porterville Anesthesiologists.