A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabh Rastogi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rastogi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabh Rastogi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh Rastogi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Rastogi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amitabh Rastogi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Washington, DC.
See Waldorf Cardiologists.