A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabh Rastogi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rastogi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rastogi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabh Rastogi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh Rastogi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Rastogi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amitabh Rastogi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Cardiologists.