A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabh Tipnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tipnis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tipnis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabh Tipnis, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipnis graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Tipnis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabh A Tipnis BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amitabh A. Tipnis practice?
- Dr. Amitabh Tipnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Amitabh Tipnis practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.