A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabha Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabha Banerjee, BS, FRCP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Banerjee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banerjee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amitabha Banerjee practice?
Dr. Amitabha Banerjee practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.