A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabha Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabha Banerjee, BS, FRCP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Banerjee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabha Banerjee BS, FRCP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amitabha Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Amitabha Banerjee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amitabha Banerjee practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.