A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabha Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabha Mitra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabha Mitra, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabha Mitra MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Amitabha Mitra practice?
- Dr. Amitabha Mitra has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amitabha Mitra practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.