A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitesh Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitesh Mishra, Internist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitesh Mishra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Taking Care of the Hospitalized Patient
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mishra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitesh Mishra MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amitesh Mishra practice?
- Dr. Amitesh Mishra has 1 office location.
Dr. Amitesh Mishra practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists.