A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakulavaram graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Kakulavaram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram practice?
- Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amitha Kakulavaram practices Nephrology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Pontiac Nephrologists.