A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitha Aravapally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitha Aravapally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aravapally graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Aravapally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitha Aravapally MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amitha Aravapally practice?
- Dr. Amitha Aravapally has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amitha Aravapally practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.