A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitra Caines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitra Caines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitra Caines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caines graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Caines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitra Caines MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amitra Caines practice?
- Dr. Amitra Caines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amitra Caines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Maitland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND.
See Maitland Internists and Maitland Cardiologists.