A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitra Caines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitra Caines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caines
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitra Caines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caines graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Caines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitra Caines MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amitra Caines practice?
- Dr. Amitra Caines has 1 office location.
Dr. Amitra Caines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Internists and Maitland Cardiologists.