A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amiya Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amiya Prasad, Cosmetic Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amiya Prasad, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amiya Prasad FACS, MD, and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Amiya Prasad practice?
- Dr. Amiya Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amiya Prasad practices Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists and Garden City Surgeons.