A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Ali, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Hamot Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Ali MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Ali practice?
- Dr. Amjad Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Ali practices Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.