A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Farha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Farha, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farha
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Farha, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Farha graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad M Farha MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad M. Farha practice?
- Dr. Amjad Farha has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Farha practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiologists.