A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Iqbal, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Amjad Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.