A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Iqbal, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iqbal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Iqbal MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Amjad Iqbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Iqbal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Alliance, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.