A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Ali Khan MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Khan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Pathologists.