A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khokhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khokhar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khokhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khokhar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khokhar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad P Khokhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khokhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Khokhar practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.