A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khokhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khokhar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khokhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khokhar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khokhar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad P Khokhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khokhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Khokhar practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.