A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khokhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khokhar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khokhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khokhar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khokhar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad P Khokhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khokhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amjad Khokhar practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.