A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khokhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khokhar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khokhar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Parvez Khokhar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khokhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Khokhar practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.