2.5

Crooks 100%, Bad manners, Office staff is shamed, file law suit take them to court Have their licence cancelled. show details Crooks 100%, Bad manners, Office staff is shamed, file law suit take them to court Have their licence cancelled.
by Tony on Feb 16th, 2014

Vary badly managed. They quote you price then charge you different price. Over charge you. Front desk & Accounting is the worst. Its a mess. I wanted to transfer my records and they did not do it. I even sign the papers they ask to sign. still no records transfer to my current clinic. Have file the complaint and possible law suit.

The LASIK Surgeon We Look For show details The LASIK Surgeon We Look For
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Khokhar is an amazing surgeon and the type of doctor we always look for but never find. I went to him for LASIK. His staff was amazing, catering to me, like I was in a hotel. Dr. Khokhar spoke with me for a while about LASIK and showed me his lasers and how he would use them. But before he left, he got to know me...asking about my background, upbringing, interests, family... That's when I realized Dr. Khokhar would be able to take care of me as a patient, not just eyeballs.I'm a big guy, but was very scared about LASIK. But when you are having LASIK with him, you have what seems like his whole staff taking care of you. They help put you at ease. Dr. Khokhar kept telling how good I was doing as the laser was being applied. And he wasn't joking, I saw 20/15 the next day (I was legally blind before). Since that time, my whole family has been treated by him with excellent results.So, if you are looking for the best, Sugarland Eye & Laser Center is where you need to go.

Jan 20th, 2011

Your office staff has very poor communication with patient, there was no follow up for my catract surgery, I was charged $149.00 for exam which I had known that I had a catract, no measurments or checks were done except telling me that I had a catract in my right eye . I was charged un necassarily.I went to another doctor who only charged me $25.00 my co-pay and did far more checks than yours including measurments.I think you should change your staff

Nov 30th, 2010

After scheduling a free lasik surgery consultation a week in advance, I received a call 30 minutes prior my appointment time telling me that the doctor had to cancel. This after I had rearranged my afternoon to make time for the appointment. In my opinion lasik surgery is a significant procedure that warrants expert training and professionalism. Dr. Khokhar dropped the ball on professionalism and as a result lost any confidence that I had in his ability to perform my Lasik surgery

Jan 6th, 2010

Dr Khokhar and his staff were excellent. I did not have to wait long and his staff made me feel at home. Also Dr. Khokhar took time to expalin everything and answered all my questions.