Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Jeanette Gonzalez on May 6th, 2016

I am glad that I had my LASIK procedure at Sugarland Eye and Laser. You see the next day I was able to enjoy my new and improved vision. It was painless and I was given clear instructions what to do before and after the procedure. The doctor executed my treatment really well. He has good bed side manners and his professionalism left no doubt in my mind. I wish to recommend this place not only for Lasik but also for eye checkups and lenses.

Thank you guys! show details Thank you guys!
by Karen Pergen on May 4th, 2016

The experience at Sugarland Eye and Laser was amazing. When I chose to get lasik, I was hesitant at start but when I finally made the decision, Sugarland Eye and Laser team had been very amazing. The initial consultation helped me get over my anxieties and fears I would like to thank the staff who helped become confident and relaxed to continue with the surgery. Also, thanks to Dr. Ozhan Jafri who made the experience comfortable, easy and painless. Now, I am recommending this place to all my friends.

Very Nice Service show details Very Nice Service
by Glenda Flowers on May 2nd, 2016

This year, I decided to do something that I should have done long ago. I visited Sugarland Eye and Laser Center to get my eyes treated. Dr. Khokar took good care of my eyes. With his expertise and lasik procedure, I can now see clearly without using contacts or glasses. I will recommend them.

Great service show details Great service
by Vienna Generale on Apr 28th, 2016

I had my LASIK here. The doctor and staff were extremely professional and helpful. The customer service was amazing. It was evident as soon as they answered my phone call. I was nervous about the procedure but they helped me calm down. Also, I knew what was happening. The results are amazing because now I have a perfect vision. Thank you.

Islander has LASIK show details Islander has LASIK
by Tommy on Apr 17th, 2016

All the way from Hawaii based on my Cali friends rec. Okay, truth is I have a sister in Houston too. But I had my lasik done and couldn't be happier with my experience I will definitely recommend but I'm not sure how many islanders will make the trip. Amazing service and professional staff.

Crooks 100%, Bad manners, Office staff is shamed, file law suit take them to court Have their licence cancelled. show details Crooks 100%, Bad manners, Office staff is shamed, file law suit take them to court Have their licence cancelled.
by Tony on Feb 16th, 2014

Vary badly managed. They quote you price then charge you different price. Over charge you. Front desk & Accounting is the worst. Its a mess. I wanted to transfer my records and they did not do it. I even sign the papers they ask to sign. still no records transfer to my current clinic. Have file the complaint and possible law suit.

The LASIK Surgeon We Look For show details The LASIK Surgeon We Look For
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr. Khokhar is an amazing surgeon and the type of doctor we always look for but never find. I went to him for LASIK. His staff was amazing, catering to me, like I was in a hotel. Dr. Khokhar spoke with me for a while about LASIK and showed me his lasers and how he would use them. But before he left, he got to know me...asking about my background, upbringing, interests, family... That's when I realized Dr. Khokhar would be able to take care of me as a patient, not just eyeballs.I'm a big guy, but was very scared about LASIK. But when you are having LASIK with him, you have what seems like his whole staff taking care of you. They help put you at ease. Dr. Khokhar kept telling how good I was doing as the laser was being applied. And he wasn't joking, I saw 20/15 the next day (I was legally blind before). Since that time, my whole family has been treated by him with excellent results.So, if you are looking for the best, Sugarland Eye & Laser Center is where you need to go.

Jan 20th, 2011

Your office staff has very poor communication with patient, there was no follow up for my catract surgery, I was charged $149.00 for exam which I had known that I had a catract, no measurments or checks were done except telling me that I had a catract in my right eye . I was charged un necassarily.I went to another doctor who only charged me $25.00 my co-pay and did far more checks than yours including measurments.I think you should change your staff

Nov 30th, 2010

After scheduling a free lasik surgery consultation a week in advance, I received a call 30 minutes prior my appointment time telling me that the doctor had to cancel. This after I had rearranged my afternoon to make time for the appointment. In my opinion lasik surgery is a significant procedure that warrants expert training and professionalism. Dr. Khokhar dropped the ball on professionalism and as a result lost any confidence that I had in his ability to perform my Lasik surgery

Jan 6th, 2010

Dr Khokhar and his staff were excellent. I did not have to wait long and his staff made me feel at home. Also Dr. Khokhar took time to expalin everything and answered all my questions.