Dr. Amjad Khokhar MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Sugar Land, TX

3.9

December 8th, 2016
Having Doctor Khokhar as my LASIK surgeon is like winning a million dollars in Lotto. I recently had eye surgery performed by Dr. Khokhar. The result was unimaginable. I can see lots better than before. I am very thankful of their incredible expertise and the very best outcome of the procedure. Highly recommended!

November 8th, 2016
Thank you for the great service.
I could not be happier with my Lasik experience here. The procedure was fast and had a phenomenal result. I was a little hesitant at first but I felt relief by the warmness of the accommodation of the staff, from the first consultation to the most recent visit, all has been so smooth. If you really value your eyesight and you need a doctor or a Lasik surgery, this is the best place to go. Rest assured that you are in great hands.

October 11th, 2016
Great Work
I have never thought that it would be this easy to have an appointment with them. They have professional staffs that will give you all your needs. I prefer this place now more than ever.

September 10th, 2016
Great work Dr.
Thank you Dr for the wonderful treatment. You gave me hope, you gave my eyes a new good start. I never thought that my eyes would be better again.

August 14th, 2016
Very Professional Doctor
I got my Lasik done here and I love my eye sight now, I can enjoy and do many things by having perfect and clear vision. They changed my life and I will be grateful. Thanks.. Sugarland Eye for making my life change and this is the most special gift I ever had in my life.

July 25th, 2016
Great Service as usual
I am happy with my lens replacement. The world is a lot brighter and better with my new lenses. Expertise aside, the doctor was very patient and helped me find a suitable pair of lenses. Nothing was a hassle. They entire staff was also committed in delivery excellent, satisfying and non-compromising service.

May 6th, 2016
Very Professional
I am glad that I had my LASIK procedure at Sugarland Eye and Laser. You see the next day I was able to enjoy my new and improved vision. It was painless and I was given clear instructions what to do before and after the procedure. The doctor executed my treatment really well. He has good bed side manners and his professionalism left no doubt in my mind. I wish to recommend this place not only for Lasik but also for eye checkups and lenses.

May 4th, 2016
Thank you guys!
The experience at Sugarland Eye and Laser was amazing. When I chose to get lasik, I was hesitant at start but when I finally made the decision, Sugarland Eye and Laser team had been very amazing. The initial consultation helped me get over my anxieties and fears I would like to thank the staff who helped become confident and relaxed to continue with the surgery. Also, thanks to Dr. Ozhan Jafri who made the experience comfortable, easy and painless. Now, I am recommending this place to all my friends.

May 2nd, 2016
Very Nice Service
This year, I decided to do something that I should have done long ago. I visited Sugarland Eye and Laser Center to get my eyes treated. Dr. Khokar took good care of my eyes. With his expertise and lasik procedure, I can now see clearly without using contacts or glasses. I will recommend them.

April 28th, 2016
Great service
I had my LASIK here. The doctor and staff were extremely professional and helpful. The customer service was amazing. It was evident as soon as they answered my phone call. I was nervous about the procedure but they helped me calm down. Also, I knew what was happening. The results are amazing because now I have a perfect vision. Thank you.

April 17th, 2016
Islander has LASIK
All the way from Hawaii based on my Cali friends rec. Okay, truth is I have a sister in Houston too. But I had my lasik done and couldn't be happier with my experience I will definitely recommend but I'm not sure how many islanders will make the trip. Amazing service and professional staff.

February 16th, 2014
Crooks 100%, Bad manners, Office staff is shamed, file law suit take them to court Have their licence cancelled.
Vary badly managed. They quote you price then charge you different price. Over charge you. Front desk & Accounting is the worst. Its a mess. I wanted to transfer my records and they did not do it. I even sign the papers they ask to sign. still no records transfer to my current clinic. Have file the complaint and possible law suit.