A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Munim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Munim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munim
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Munim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munim graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Munim MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Munim practice?
- Dr. Amjad Munim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Munim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Lauderdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.