A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Munim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Munim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munim
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Munim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Munim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Munim graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Munim MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Munim practice?
- Dr. Amjad Munim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Munim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Lauderdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.