A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ranginwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ranginwala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranginwala graduated from Universidad Technologica de Santiago, Dominican Republic.
Dr. Ranginwala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess - Pipp Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranginwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Ranginwala practice?
Dr. Mohammed Ranginwala practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Dowagiac, MI.
See Troy Internists.