A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Safvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Safvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Safvi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Stent Grafts
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization Therapeutic Chemoembolization
- Deep Vein Thrombolysis--DVT lysis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
- Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Safvi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Ali Safvi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Phlebology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amjad A. Safvi practice?
- Dr. Amjad Safvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Safvi practices Phlebology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Palos Heights Phlebologists and Palos Heights Radiologists.