A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Yaish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Yaish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaish graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yaish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amjad Yaish practice?
Dr. Amjad Yaish practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.