A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amjad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amjad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amjad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amjad Zaman Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amjad Z. Khan practice?
- Dr. Amjad Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amjad Khan practices Pulmonary Disease near Cicero, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Park, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Cicero Pulmonologists.