Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aml Raafat
Dr. Aml Raafat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Raafat is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, Tulane University Hospital and Clinic and Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Aml Raafat has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...