A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aml Raafat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aml Raafat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Raafat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raafat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aml Mostafa Raafat MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Aml M. Raafat practice?
- Dr. Aml Raafat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aml Raafat practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Detroit Surgeons.