A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aml Raafat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aml Raafat, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Raafat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raafat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raafat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aml M. Raafat practice?
Dr. Aml Raafat practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Detroit Surgeons.