A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owusu-Ansah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owusu-Ansah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu-Ansah graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Owusu-Ansah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah practice?
- Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah has 1 office location.
Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.