The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah
Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Owusu-Ansah is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Waterbury Hospital and Uh Richmond Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amma Owusu-Ansah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Rudolph
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Michael Faust
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Hala Tfayli
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi