A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Zoubi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Zoubi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Zoubi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Zoubi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar M Al-Zoubi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ammar M. Al-Zoubi practice?
- Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Hematologists, and Fargo Oncologists.