A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Zoubi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Zoubi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Zoubi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ammar M. Al-Zoubi practice?
Dr. Ammar Al-Zoubi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Fitchburg, MA.
See Fargo Internists, Fargo Hematologists, and Fargo Oncologists.