Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ammar Ali
Dr. Ammar Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Bingham Farms, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ammar Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ammar Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Luise Illuminati
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Anibal Drelichman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi43
Dr. Robert Bloom
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Southfield, MI 0 mi38