A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Yasir Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Y. Ali practice?
- Dr. Ammar Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Ali practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Clarkston, MI.