A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Alrefai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Alrefai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alrefai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alrefai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Alrefai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alrefai graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alrefai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Alrefai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Alrefai practice?
- Dr. Ammar Alrefai has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammar Alrefai practices Psychiatry near Madison, AL.
See Madison Psychiatrists.