Dr. Ammar Hemaidan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ammar Hemaidan?

• Good

wounderful

wounderful staff

May 19th, 2017

Devastating News...

Never in my life have I gone to a doctors office , and been looked at and said you need to stop drinking, ( I kinda looked at him like What? ) Im not a drinker at all, then told I Have Hepatitis C, I was Devastated, I didnt tell my friends or family for weeks I was in shock.. he said he would set up some treatment for me, i waited and waited, I finally called and asked for a nurse asking when are we gonna set up my treatments for Hep C, she was like one moment please, she comes back and says I dont see anything in your charts you having Hep C... Now Im speachless, I said please go have a talk with your Doc and get back with me.. Day later they call and said you do not have Hep C, I said order me all the panels for Hep C I wanna go make sure now.... Negative... Will NEVER go near him again. Would have been nice to get a call from him saying I am so sorry etc... I have always seen Saud Suleiman, I will always make sure I see him and ONLY him...

October 31st, 2016

Horrible

Horrible people and horrible Doctors. They don't care about their patients. All they care about is money. I was to have a procedure done today and when I went in this morning to check in after going through all through the ridiculous prep yesterday of cleaning out my intestines I was told I had a large copay. I was not aware of this and no one told me. They looked at be like i was making it up that the person that called to confirm my appointment wouldn't forget to mention a copay! I was turned away!!! The doctor said no money no procedure!! Even with insurance you can't get help!! And the over weight lady at the check in window is a nasty lady!! See even rolled her eyes at me with disgust!

October 28th, 2016

Very happy

Good out come,

September 28th, 2016

very pleased with the service and the doctor

June 9th, 2016

Just left the Advance GI Clinic. Difficult procedure, excellent care givers and positive experience!! Dr. Hemaidan is awesome!!

May 3rd, 2016

Horrible DR

I have never been so upset when I left a DR's office before. I was there about my liver yet he kept trying to sell me on gastric ballooning. Funny coming from a DR who is around 275-300. I was not there due to my weight I was there for my liver. Felt more like a salesmen and not a DR. Did blood work over 3 weeks ago and still waiting for him to read the results. Called the office and have not heard anything back. Needless to say I have cancelled my follow up appointment and I will be looking for a new DR!

November 7th, 2015

Low Rating Dr. Ammar Hemaidan, MD

I have been to many Doctors considering my health condition. Dr. Hemaidan has the worst bedside manner, attitude, and compassion of any doctor I have ever used over the years. He needs to devote his education to medical research, rather than upsetting patients with a really bad attitude. He lacks the compassion to be a good doctor, considering he took the hippocratic oath ! If you are reading this find another GI Doctor !

January 16th, 2013