A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Kafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Kafa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Kafa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kafa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Kafa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Kafa practice?
- Dr. Ammar Kafa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Kafa practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, WI and Blair, WI.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.