Dr. Ammar Kafa MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bullhead City, AZ

2.9

March 5th, 2017
Unfortunate
Dr. Kaffa can give you five minutes, prescriptions, no information, take no questions, ask you questions and doesn't have respect for a certain gender. Maybe that is why his staff help when they feel like it. Fast medicine physician (just needs a drive thru window). My current primary care physician sent me to a rheumatologist, surgeon, pain management and mental health center...now thats a caring healer...Iam still alive thanks to him

January 29th, 2016
made me feel like a nusiance
Dr Kafa seems to rush, he maybe spent 5 minutes with me max. He has never examined me in 4 visits. He seems annoyed when I ask questions about medicines. I have conditions that greatly effect my life, I was looking for a serious MD. I am not doubting that he has the knowledge, I just wish he would at least act like he is willing to help.

January 23rd, 2012
excellent

March 24th, 2011
Dr Kafa is the first Doc I've had in 45 years who I feel I can honestly communicate with

January 6th, 2011
Dr Kafa is nice but we felt rushed. He din't seem to spend anytime with us maybe 3 minutes at the most. The staff is another story the lady that came in the room was there a minute getting info on the current problem as a first time pt. I expected them to get a thorough history. Then the ladies on the phone were rude and the exit no one even talked to us. I paid my money and left the watched as my elderly mom struggled to egt me out of the door ( in a wheel chair ) they just ignored us. I will be finding a new doctor, I have too many health problems to worry about them rushing me and giving me the wrong meds. He is fine for a cold but not for anything serious. Now I know why they could get us in quick!