A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Kanaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanaan graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kanaan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Kanaan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Kanaan practice?
- Dr. Ammar Kanaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammar Kanaan practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists.