A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Khanshour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanshour
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Khanshour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Khanshour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Khanshour MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Khanshour practice?
- Dr. Ammar Khanshour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Khanshour practices Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Troy Hospitalists and Troy Geriatric Doctors.