A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Khanshour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanshour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khanshour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Khanshour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Khanshour MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Khanshour practice?
- Dr. Ammar Khanshour has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammar Khanshour practices Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.