A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Nasrallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Nasrallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasrallah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Nasrallah, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasrallah graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Nasrallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar F Nasrallah MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ammar F. Nasrallah practice?
- Dr. Ammar Nasrallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammar Nasrallah practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.