A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Nasrallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Nasrallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasrallah
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nasrallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Nasrallah, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasrallah graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Nasrallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar F Nasrallah MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ammar F. Nasrallah practice?
- Dr. Ammar Nasrallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammar Nasrallah practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.