Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Mar 21st, 2014

I had thyroid cysts that Dr Q ultra sounded. He said I was fine and to come back in a year. When I asked if there was anything that I could do to keep my endocrine system healthy ( I'm a woman in her menopausal years), he said "no, nothing. See you in a year". I have since found out that there is a lot I can do in terms of nutrition and lifestyle and supplements. He was not up to date on medicine and he was more patronizing than polite.

Nov 16th, 2010

I don't understand the negative reviews of Dr. Q. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He cares so much about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who asked.

Oct 31st, 2010

I have never met a more caring or conscientious physician. Not only did he take the time to answer all my questions, he also explained the anatomy of my thyroid gland to me as he scanned my neck. He was extremely polite and made me feel completely at ease. His reassuring manner made me confident that I was in the best possible hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Qoubaitary as a consummate gentleman and exceptional physician.