A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Tayara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Tayara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayara graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Tayara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Tayara MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ammar Tayara practice?
- Dr. Ammar Tayara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Tayara practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: North Vernon, IN and Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.