A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammar Traboulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammar Traboulsi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traboulsi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Traboulsi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammar Traboulsi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traboulsi graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Traboulsi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natchaug Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammar Sami Traboulsi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ammar S. Traboulsi practice?
- Dr. Ammar Traboulsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ammar Traboulsi practices Psychiatry near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See New London Psychiatrists.