A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammie White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammie Marie White MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ammie M. White practice?
- Dr. Ammie White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ammie White practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.