A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammini Valloppillil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammini Valloppillil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ammini Valloppillil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valloppillil graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Valloppillil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Matagorda Regional Hospital
- Malagorda General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valloppillil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans