A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammir Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammir Rabadi, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabadi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rabadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammir Rabadi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ammir Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Ammir Rabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammir Rabadi practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians and Yonkers Hospitalists.