A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammir Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammir Rabadi, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabadi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammir Rabadi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ammir Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Ammir Rabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ammir Rabadi practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Primary Care Doctors and Yonkers Hospitalists.