A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ammir Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ammir Rabadi, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ammir Suleiman Rabadi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ammir S. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Ammir Rabadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ammir Rabadi practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians and Yonkers Hospitalists.